Mon, 30 November 2015
Richard and Linda bought a house in Spain and now share their time between the sunny Costa Blanca and their family and friends in the UK.
I spoke to them about their decision to come and live in Spain, what they like about living here and the time Richard drove from the UK to Spain in a sports car!
1. When Richard lived in the UK, he was
an estate agent
2. What was the worst thing for Lynda about her job as a committee secretary?
3. Who made the decision to move to Spain?
4. What doesn't Richard miss about the UK
5. What surprised Richard when he first saw Moraira?
how traditional it was
6. What was an important consideration for Richard and Linda about the area they decided to live in?
There were Spanish lawyers in the area
7. Why would Linda like to visit the Medieval period of history
to see old buldings
8. What did Richard do when he was 16?
Bought his brother's sports car
Find the answers on www.inglespodcast.com/richardandlinda